Monday, April 26, 2010

KingCast says, "Happy Birthday Liko Kenney."

Miss Martha, you published the following comment to third parties:

"I was personally subjected to threats of physical and sexual violence by members of this community and their supporters, like Chris King, the last time this bill was debated."


You are a deceitful, despicable legislator and I will sue you for Defamation. You put up or shut up. If you had any such threats from me you would have come after me like your idiot friend Kelly Ayotte, who tried and FAILED.

That's all you need to know right now, I will publish the full text of your tirade later. I don't know who you think you're [expletive deleted] with, but you are one Bad Apple, a rotten pig, and we're not the two and I'm not the one. You're all pissed-off because I called your hubby on the mat in the Jig is Up post.

Related: Marinova v. Jessica Van Sack, Boston Herald, Channel 7.

No comments: