Thursday, March 26, 2009

NH AG Kelly Ayotte turns her back on the public; talking heads never sounded so good.

Being a manager I of course had to work all day (well, duh) so I had my affiliates handle things when I can't be around. Today at NH AG Kelly Ayotte's confirmation hearing KingCast affiliate Mickey deRham spoke and provided a special little KingCast message seen in the comments section, and pass some printed blog posts one, on Right to Know RSA 91-A and two, on her intentionally botched, cover up, feckless "investigation" into the Franconia shooting tragedy that left Liko Kenney and Bruce McKay dead, and her "hero" Gregory Floyd on the loose.... at least for a little while. Now he is properly in prison as I predicted.

When Mickey was finished, a gentleman named David Gray, who also knows Kelly Ayotte to be a feckless yet dangerous Attorney General, offered his comments. Mr. Gray has some definite ideas about the real reason Peter Heed played the role of Patsy and Kelly was anointed the High Post. More on that after I review that file in his hands.

Talking Heads, you gotta' love 'em. Some other Talking Heads will sound extra good in the Bavaria tomorrow when I get my new system installed. I wanted to go with the Nakamichi CD 400 head unit, but in the end it is too fragile and no support in the U.S.
1. Alpine CDE 102. Kenwood KDC 742U with Sirrus and Bluetooth!
2. Alpine KTP-445 power pack.
3. Polk Audio db 461p 4 x 6 fronts. Polk Audio Momo 4 x 6.
4. Polk Audio db 571 5 x 7 rears. Kicker 4 x 6 KS460 -- niggardly speaker space on old BMWs without cutting back shelf :(
5. Fusion 12" active enclosure subwoofer, 360 watts.

This will provide a nice, well-balanced sound with the option of an additional small 50-100w amp to go to the cabin if or when I see fit, perhaps with another set of thin coaxials in the rear doors. Polk audio is a lot like KingCast. Sheer performance, no bullshit, just crisp sound all the way around. I had some Polk fronts, Pioneer slimline triax in the doors and MB Quart rears in one of my SAABs (you can barely make out the MB Quart sticker across from the Michelin Man) but this time I decided to go full Polk. It's All Good.

OMFG this rocks!!!! Got some Urge Overkill crankin'.... Happy Birthday to me :)

No comments: