Saturday, March 21, 2009

KingCast presents: SB 154 Bruce McKay Highway audio and Kelly Ayotte RSA 91-A roundup: The Oversight Commission meeting of 20 March 2009 was CANCELED.

This is going to be a fun post leading to Kelly Ayotte's confirmation hearing of 25 March, 2009:

SB 154 Audio: Should be uploaded by Tuesday. I addressed the committee from 14:10 to 23:19 and was the consummate professional despite being repeatedly interrupted and Chair Senator Letourneau denied me the audio until I wrote this: Press the Eject and Give me the Tape.

RSA 91-A Right-to-Know Oversight Commission: Meeting of 20 March 2009 was CANCELED. How do I know this? Because I have the damn posting from the door will scan later today.

This all fits together because in addition to being the worst AG on Civil Rights I've ever seen, Kelly Ayotte is the worst AG on Right-to-Know and Sunshine Law I've ever seen.

One: Never saw to it that a 2006 Meeting of the Oversight Commission ever happened. She finally admitted that to me.

Two: Ayotte stalling on production of report regarding Unconstitutional youth DNA reporting.

Three: Ayotte failed on Ethics Reporting as noted in the major press, even.

Four: Stalling on the investigation from the mysterious Concord Credit Union cop-on-cop shooting. Kelly I want my documents 90 days from 12 January -- when you completed your "investigation" not 90 days from 6 February when you decided to notify me. Jeezlouise.

Five: No records of phone calls that were made about Concord Police abuse.

All of this of course in addition to her general legacy:

Franconia, Liko Kenney
Nashua, Michael Paulhus
Nashua, Christopher King
Jaffrey, Aaron Deboisbriand
Dalton, Diane Lyon
Hooksett, Gerard Beloin
Statewide: Carey Carlberg/Trooper's mediation
Statewide: Boner on same-sex marriage
National: Ayotte v. Planned Parenthood (imploded on remand and Judge Di Clerico awarded attorney fees a coupla' weeks ago hahahahaha they kept that out of most major press but KingCast don't play that).

I'll be most interested to see what Boston Strangler investigative reporter Casey Sherman's upcoming book, "Bad Blood: Freedom and Death in the North Country" has to say about Kelly Ayotte's "investigation" into the Franconia Shooting Tragedy. As I noted in the SB 154 audio Ayotte and Franconia both failed to even issue a report about the impropriety of the traffic stops on 5/11. And I've got another little surprise coming in the next month or so, too.

No comments: